CATEGORY A Motorcycles Under 500kg - 1 MONTH
****PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER IN THE DELIVERY INSTRUCTION AT CHECKOUT****
•Scan a copy of your insurance document to firstname.lastname@example.org once your disc is ready it will be posted to you.
• Present original to the post office mail room counter upon collection, a ticket will be placed in your post box when your disc is ready.
- Other charges may be applicable to orders required to be sent through courier service.
- FPS Limited endeavours to deliver the goods to the client within the time specified.
In the event of return of product within three months of purchase, the client should:
- notify his/her intention of cancellation in writing by e-mail to email@example.com - ensuring that he/she quotes his/her name, address, contact details and order reference number; and
- in the event where the client has already received the goods, he/she must contact the Sales Department on firstname.lastname@example.org or on the telephone number (+500) 27159 (office hours Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00). Goods must be returned with the original receipt. Products returned within this period must be in perfect re-saleable condition, unused and with the original packaging with no broken seals.
Once the goods are received by the company in the condition that they were in when delivered, FPS Limited will refund the client the purchase price of the goods according to his/her method of payment. Any sum debited to FPS Limited from the client's debit/credit card in relation to his/her order will be re-credited to that debit/credit card account as soon as possible and in any event, within thirty (30) days of receipt of goods returned. In the case of prepaid credit cards, a charge may be imposed by the client's bank. In the case of payment by cash upon delivery, refund will be made by UK cheque only.